Epoch Solutions Group will be attending the 17th Annual Outage and Restoration Management Conference held by Marcus Evans Group. Every year, power outages present new and ongoing challenges that lead to wasted time and lost revenue. To respond in the case of an event, it is critical to have in place the procedures, resources, and cutting-edge technologies required for an efficient restoration.
The 17th Annual Outage Response & Restoration Management conference will provide the opportunity for experienced utility professionals to share strategies and lessons learned from major storm events and outages.
Key Topics of This Event Include:
- Identify triggers for specific activities given regulations in your response plan with NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Attain reliable, safe, and efficient power through ADMS adoption with ESB Utilities
- Prepare your organization for a cyber security attack through response training and executive leadership with PSEG
- Strengthen local, state, and federal relations to bolster information sharing with Entergy Corporation
- Transcend the communication expectations of your customer base with mobile device technology and information sharing with Anza Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Epoch Solutions Group will be onsite demonstrating EpochField Damage Assessment, our mobile solution to assessing damage efficiently in the field. EpochField Damage Assessment excels at enabling field workers to accurately and efficiently collect damage assessment data. Field data synchronization occurs continuously throughout a storm event. This allows Key Management to utilize our Executive Dashboards to monitor progress and overall damage throughout the service territory. This results in more timely and informed decisions about where to focus restoration efforts.
We will be demonstrating EpochField at our booth throughout the conference. Please feel free to stop by at our booth and ask for a demo.