Senior Software Engineer
Epoch Solutions Group Inc. is a leading provider of geospatial information software (GIS) and mobile workforce automation products and services to the utility industry. We are seeking a Software Engineer to design, develop, and implement applications for our product suite of web and mobile solutions for our increasing customer base. We are looking for an intelligent, hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our team and continue building our company into a leading provider of GIS software products and solutions.
As a member of our focused team, you will collaborate with other software developers and architects to ensure the successful implementation of our products and solutions to our clients. The perfect candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be customer-focused and able to learn existing software development tools quickly. Most of all, you should love creating exceptional applications that exceed customer requirements.
Essential Personal Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Geography/GIS
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work both individually and part of a team
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and time management
Experience in any of the following is considered highly desirable but not essential:
- Xamarin cross platform mobile development
- C# .NET
- Esri ArcGIS Platform (Desktop, Server, Online)
- Esri Runtime API’s (.NET, iOS, Android)
- iOS & Android development experience
- ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online
- HTML 5
- Oracle and Oracle Spatial
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of other GIS platforms such as GE Smallworld
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking an innovative environment with unlimited growth opportunities. Our team is comprised of best in class subject matter experts in our field, and we’re looking for our next star player!
- Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Located in Lakewood, CO (Denver Metro Area)
For immediate consideration, send your resume to Andy Wright at email@example.com.