EpochSync 5.2.0 is a flexible solution for synchronizing data between Smallworld Version Managed data stores and Esri ArcGIS Server Enterprise Geodatabases/File Geodatabases and Oracle Spatial databases. This release comes with numerous new functionality and stability improvements including adding support for pulling a license from ArcGIS Server if neither ArcGIS Desktop nor Engine is found installed.
Key release features are:
- Fixes a bug that manifests itself when a target table is mapped to multiple times in a mapping file.
- Adds support for pulling a license from ArcGIS Server, if neither ArcGIS Desktop nor Engine is found installed.
- Command-line switch to force the ArcGIS Server license to be checked first, if so desired.
- Command-line switch to suppress schema locking upon initial sync into an ArcGIS table.
- Suppresses a COMException regarding the database state changing that is specific to ArcGIS on Oracle.
- Now suppresses an ArcGIS geometry exception regarding a number of parts in a shape.
- Time span reporting now reports days, for instances where the initial run goes beyond a day.
- For the ArcGIS delta processing, now provides an optional console parameter that causes transactions to occur per table, instead of across all tables.
For more information about EpochSync, contact Epoch Solutions Group at 720-458-3006 or firstname.lastname@example.org