Epoch Solutions Group Inc. is a leading provider of geospatial information software (GIS) and mobile workforce automation products and services to the utility industry. We are seeking a Software Consultant that has strong communication skills to collaborate with our customers on the design, development, and implementation of our applications from our product suite of web and mobile solutions. We are looking for an intelligent, hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our team and continue building our company into a leading provider of GIS software products and solutions.
As a member of our focused team, you will collaborate with other software consultants and technical leaders to ensure the successful implementation of our products and solutions to our clients. The perfect candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be customer-focused and able to learn existing software development tools quickly. Most of all, you should enjoy the implementation process by working with customers and meeting customer requirements.
Essential Personal Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Geography/GIS.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work both individually and part of a team.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and time management.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer implementation projects.
Experience in any of the following is considered highly desirable but not essential:
- Esri ArcGIS Platform (Desktop, Server, Online)
- Esri Runtime API’s (.NET, iOS, Android)
- Xamarin cross platform mobile development
- C# .NET
- iOS & Android development experience
- ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online
- HTML 5
- Oracle and Oracle Spatial
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of other GIS platforms such as GE Smallworld
- Experience in the utility sector with gas or electric mapping or operations
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking an innovative environment with unlimited growth opportunities. Our team is comprised of best in class subject matter experts in our field, and we’re looking for our next star player!
- The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- The position is located in Lakewood, CO (Denver Metro Area) however other remote work locations may be considered.
- Position requires up to 50% travel to customer sites.
For immediate consideration, fill out the form below or send your resume to: email@example.com.