Epoch Solutions Group Inc. is a leading provider of geospatial information software (GIS) and mobile workforce automation products and services to the utility industry. We are seeking a Project Manager that has strong project management skills to collaborate with our customers on planning and delivering projects. We are looking for an intelligent, hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our team and continue building our company into a leading provider of GIS software products and solutions.
As a member of our focused team, you will be responsible for monitoring and controlling project scope, schedule and budget and preparing project status reports to distribute to project stakeholders. Project managers collaborate with other software consultants and technical leaders to ensure the successful implementation of our products and solutions to our clients. The perfect candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be customer-focused and able to build customer relationships quickly. Most of all, you should enjoy the implementation process by working with customers and meeting customer requirements.
Essential Personal Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Information Systems or related field OR an equivalent combination of college coursework and experience as a Project Manager or related responsibilities defining and/or managing project scopes, timelines, budgets and delivery equaling four (4) years.
- Eight (8) years related project management experience.
- Experience managing multiple medium to large-scale projects simultaneously.
- Extensive understanding of project management processes, principles, and methodologies. Comprehensive functional/technical knowledge of the Utility business, practices, and procedures may be preferred or required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and time management.
- PMP certification required.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, and organizational skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking an innovative environment with unlimited growth opportunities. Our team is comprised of best in class subject matter experts in our field, and we’re looking for our next star player!
- The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- The position is located in Lakewood, CO (Denver Metro Area) however other remote work locations may be considered.
- Position requires up to 50% travel to customer sites.
For immediate consideration, fill out the form below or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.