This position will be responsible for selling our GIS Enterprise Mobility Solutions into new “Investor Owned “utility accounts as well as grow business in our existing utility accounts.
In this role, you will be selling Epoch Enterprise Mobile Software solutions that are built on the latest Esri technologies. Your role will include identifying new applications in partnership with customers, and working with the Epoch Sales Leadership, engineering and marketing teams to bring them to market. Basically, customer funded development.
Senior Account Executive – Role
This customer-facing position is comprised of the following objectives and tasks:
- Generate new leads and opportunities in the target market utilizing best practice methods.
- Qualify prospects and leads to identify relevant business opportunities in the North American utility market.
- Create account plans and strategies to close new business.
- Present comprehensive business solutions and negotiate terms at senior levels of the customer’s organization.
- Accurately forecast sales revenue, based on in-depth understanding and sound judgment, considering revenue recognition implications.
- Achieve the agreed sales target.
- Extensive domestic (>50%) travel.
Excellent complex and strategic selling skills are essential. The candidate must be comfortable addressing business and technical managers both on an individual level and in groups.
- Proven record in selling enterprise software into the North American utility market Electric, Gas, and Telco.
- Direct experience with and established executive level relationships at key utility providers such as AEP, Florida Power and Light, Southern Companies etc.
- Experience and knowledge of field operations, and GIS organizations and processes.
- Strategic sales skills to manage large complex and global accounts.
- A technical grasp in-order to add value to customer discussions and translate product strengths into business benefit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly articulate and persuasive.
- Will have the seriousness, charisma and knowledge to be credible in complex discussions and negotiations.
- A very high level of personal drive and motivation, focused on results.
- A willingness and desire to get involved in the sales activity at every level.
- Work from Denver, or manageable home location will be considered.
For immediate consideration, fill out the form below or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.