It’s officially Fall 2021 and the products team here at Epoch has been busy working on a few new enhancements and updates to EpochField for iOS, Android, and Windows. EpochField 5.0.2 can be found in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Microsoft Apps store.
We are introducing a number of new features and enhancements in the EpochField Mobile 5.0.2, EpochField Administrator 5.0.2, and EpochField Work Scheduler 5.0.2 release. Read on for the summary release notes below.
- Lasso tool enhancements and fixes
- Click Integration enhancements
- MapMarkup text box fixes
- Click Integration Tool multiple selection fixes
- Multiple ad hoc task type with same geometry fixes
Android – Due to a Xamarin Essentials bug reported with Android 11, users will need to set their Android device location permissions manually. To do so, go to the “App Location Permissions” section of your device’s “Settings” app and choose “Allow Always” or “Allow Only While Using App” for the EpochField app.
Copying text does not work with APRX documents published to ArcGIS Server 10.7.1.
EpochField Work Scheduler
- Manage Group Visibility enhancements
- File attachment fixes
- Zoom to asset fixes
- Work order grid status enhancements
- Work order comments in Scheduler for mobile fixes