$80,000 – $130,000/yr · Full-time
As an IT and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you are the technical expert guiding our team through the implementation of the technical requirements, while ensuring the highest quality and client satisfaction. The IT and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer’s emphasis is quality and client satisfaction. It’s not just about checking boxes – it’s about communication and expectations. Your expert analysis and ability to work with both clients and technical teams will help ensure a bridge between the client and our teams, as you manage the projects to completion on time, on budget, and in alignment with the agreed-upon scope/statement of work. Our preference is to have our team local to Denver Metro Area.
Candidates who will thrive in this position will enjoy working with a variety of clients and projects. They will enjoy working with clients, creating improved outcomes, solving problems, and creating innovative solutions to unique situations. Projects at Epoch offer a variety of sizes, types, and complexity. You will work closely with a very knowledgeable and experienced team to learn from and be part of.
Your Role Will Include:
- Partnering with the technical team to ensure all specifications are met at the highest quality and with complete client satisfaction.
- Providing technology services related to the use of AWS environments, and software applications, including business process review, planning sessions, setup, testing, troubleshooting issues, readiness assessment, data transfer/import, custom report needs, and documentation.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
If the Following Role Describes You, We Want to Hear From You:
- The ability to look beyond the obvious to see hidden problems, using a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment, probing all fruitful sources for answers.
- Ability to successfully interface and build strong cross-functional relationships with all levels of internal and external partners and team members, finding common ground and solving problems for the good of all.
- A strong customer focus, with a dedication to meeting the expectations, needs, and requirements of internal and external customers, successfully gaining their trust and respect to improve team performance and deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), allowing for precise and succinct communication in a variety of settings (phone, in-person, and email), and with people of various backgrounds and levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, concentrating your efforts on important priorities.
- A passion for the implementation process and satisfaction with working with customers/clients to meet their requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- A strong knack for troubleshooting and quick thinking to keep the project moving forward.
- Experience with, and understanding of ESRI ArcGIS Platform (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, Server, Portal)
- 5+ years of experience working with Windows administration
- 5+ years of experience working with Linux administration and automation using Shell, bash script, or Python
- Python/ArcPy development experience.
- Experience with AWS cloud services and administration
- Strong desire to learn new skills and technology
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Desired Additional Skills:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiar with security and identity management within AWS
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure creation, administration, and monitoring
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Familiar with interacting with REST APIs and using curl scripts
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with delivery of SaaS products
What to Expect:
In the First 30 Days
- Review documentation and installation guides to become familiar with the EpochField SaaS environments.
- Work with a non-customer sandbox environment to gain experience with a working installation.
In the First 90 Days
- Begin working with an active client environment.
In the First 6 Months
- Participate in design sessions with the team to translate needs into requirements.
* Must be located in the Denver Metropolitan area.
Epoch Solutions Group Inc. is a fast-growing application development and systems integration company specializing in geospatial desktop, web, and database solutions for utilities and municipalities. We are committed to delivering quality and excellence in our projects and providing our clients with a complete range of high-quality solutions for the management and dissemination of business information. Our skills encompass the entire development life cycle from design consultancy, project management, systems-build, and integration, to ongoing technical support. How do we accomplish it all? Our emphasis is on our core values: customer focus, quality & excellence, innovation, and collaboration. All of this is driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers.
Working at Epoch is more than a job – it’s where you pursue your passion to do work that makes the world a better place. We aim to help you do what you do best, both at work and at home. From comprehensive health coverage, and 401(k) to lifestyle perks, our benefits package is as rewarding as your career. Take a look at the different ways Epoch supports you:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Time Off (22 days plus 1 day per year of service, plus 8 company-paid holidays)
- Free gym membership
- Remote work (position dependent)
Want to join us for your next career journey? Click to apply for this role today!