Epoch Solutions Group is seeking a Software Engineer to join our dynamic product development team. As a member of the product team, you will play a role within a team of software engineers and collaborate with the development leads to ensure the successful implementation of our products and solutions for our clients. The perfect candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be customer-focused and able to quickly learn existing software development tools. Most of all, you should love creating exceptional applications that exceed customer requirements. Our preference is to have our team local to the Denver Metro Area, however other remote work locations may be considered.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate in the technical design, development, and implementation of complex software solutions, ensuring high performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Build highly interactive and customized web, desktop, and/or mobile front-end and back-end applications.
- Conduct thorough code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex software issues, applying analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver effective solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and QA engineers, to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and proactively identify opportunities to leverage new tools and frameworks to enhance software development processes.
- Continuously improve software development practices and processes, identifying areas for optimization and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Participate & collaborate in agile sprint ceremonies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development, with a focus on large-scale, enterprise-level applications.
- Experience in designing and developing software solutions using technologies such as .NET, Angular, TypeScript, Python, Xamarin and/or MAUI.
- .NET Core 6+ a plus.
- Knowledge of coding patterns such as Repository, CQRS, Clean Architecture and Unit of Work a plus.
- Background working with SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres or other RDBMS.
- Knowledge of software architecture principles and design patterns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and familiarity with DevOps practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand and address technical challenges.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Continuous learning mindset, staying updated with the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure) and knowledge of distributed systems is a plus.
- E.g., Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Container Services
- Experience with containers is a plus.
Epoch Solutions Group is a technology company that transforms field service operations for utilities, with mobile map-first technology solutions, that power business processes online or off. Customer-driven to our core, we build configurable solutions that solve the unique challenges our customers face every day, from the back office to the frontline. All of this is driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers.
With our emphasis on company core values of customer-focus, quality & excellence, innovation, and collaboration, working at Epoch is more than a job – it’s where you pursue your passion to do work that makes the world a better place, and our goal is to help you do what you do best, at work and at home. From comprehensive health coverage, 401(k), to lifestyle perks, our benefits package is as rewarding as your career.
Compensation & Benefits:
Below is an overview of the different ways Epoch Supports you:
Comprehensive healthcare coverage, with HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, generous PTO, and lifestyle perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (22 days, plus an additional day per year of service, and 8 company observed holidays)
- Corporate membership with 24 Hour Fitness
- Hybrid & Remote work (position dependent)
Base Salary Range: USD $100,000-$130,000 annually
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. Individual total compensation package will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screening.
Want to join us for your next career journey? Click to apply to this role today!