Epoch Solutions Group is seeking a Scrum Master to help our development teams continuously deliver value in our products using the Scrum framework. In this role, you will be leading and coaching two scrum teams through agile development best practices. You will be leading all standard Scrum ceremonies: Standup, Refinement, Planning, Demos/Review, Retrospectives. You will be helping the scrum team perform at their highest level and protect the team from both internal and external distractions/blockers.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading and coaching two Scrum teams through the Scrum Framework
- Lead all relevant Scrum ceremonies (Standups, Refinement, etc.)
- Ensure that the goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the scrum team
- Own and report out on Scrum team data: metrics, reports, and KPIs (Sprint Burndown, Release Burndown, Roadmap Metrics, Issue Tracking)
- Define techniques for effective product backlog management
- Act as a role model for Scrum values and behaviors (Focus, Commitment, Respect, etc.)
- Remove any impediments the scrum team is facing
- Create a fun and safe working environment and help resolve conflicts
- Help employees and stakeholders learn more about scrum and enact it
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ year prior experience on a scrum team
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
- Strong fluency in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool best practices (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and help the team resolve conflict
- Know how to lead without authority and puts the team first
- Strongly persuasive and well-connected throughout the organization in order to quickly solve problems and remove impediments
Epoch Solutions Group is a fast-growing software company maintaining a market leadership role in the utility market. Epoch provides solutions for utilities of the future. The growth, innovation is driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers. We play to win. Join us!
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.