The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) builds upon the core skills of the Software Engineer II and demonstrates core leadership and content learning skills and continues to collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for our customers.
As part of the product team, the SSE is responsible for the technical leadership and end-to-end development of solutions that will help Epoch Solutions Group gain the strategic insights we need to deliver the most optimal user experience and to quickly adapt to market conditions that are constantly evolving. The SSE will also apply engineering and analytical skills to help architect the solutions using the latest generation of technologies. In this position, the SSE will face tough engineering challenges every day as we evolve the product requirements to meet our customers’ needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required; BSCS or higher strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering, programming, or development
- Software programming experience in C#, and preferably Xamarin
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience with various testing methodologies and processes
- Prior knowledge of ETL/ELT, Data Modeling, and BI systems
- Strong background in math and statistics
- Proven design and analytical skills, with a strong bias for engineering excellence at scale
- Functional knowledge of cloud computing and online services business models, including business, technical, and operational metrics
- Experience in data warehouse technologies and/or back-end data processing and analysis systems
- Strong background in data warehouse principles, architecture, design, and its implementation at large scale
- Excellent customer service, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment
Epoch Solutions Group is a fast-growing software company maintaining a market leadership role in the utility market. Epoch provides solutions for utilities of the future. The growth, innovation is driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers. We play to win. Join us!
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.